Tuesday, February 23, 2016

For My Sister Spirit

For my sister-spirit of golden honey hue,
Sunlight radiating from within
Goddess-Sister-Friend
Passion cascading through spoken word and pen.

I spoke to my ancestors on your behalf,
Asking their spirit strength to be sent to you.
For love to another bronzed goddess; to save you.

So peace, my dearest is on the way,
On angel wings and opened doors.
Answered questions and a calmed mind
And time, to just unwind.
Allowing you to continue to soar
Toward your life's purpose with an unsubdued roar.

In sisterhood and solidarity,
I send all of me, 
And the power of my ancestors.

Fire and will,
Endowed with Panther's pride,
Is what resides within you.
Head high, headdress adorned.

Move forth in comfort and confidant stride,
Into a brazened new dawn.

They are here to give us strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Reactions? Your feedback is welcomed. I don't know what you're thinking unless you share. Looking for something specific, let me know!